How Can you Give to your Libraries?
1. Donate your time or help with fundraising. Join your library’s friends group or volunteer your services.
2. Advocate on behalf of libraries to your local officials and state officials.
- Attend municipal meetings to advocate for local library funding
- Write to your state officials to advocate for state library funding
3. Visit your local library page to learn how you can donate directly to your library.
4. Donate to all of the libraries to support a shared service, such as eBooks, delivery, or the online catalog, using PayPal.
4. Purchase Amazon.com products through our website. As an affiliate, the libraries will receive a percentage of the sales. Funds go to the district/system wide eLibrary platform for downloadable eBooks.