Summer Reading Program 2016!
“On Your Mark, Get Set…Read” is this year’s summer reading program theme. The libraries have lots of activities planned around this theme using books, music, letterboxing hunts, science, crafts, and more!
New this Year! “Get Outdoors (GO) Lebanon!” activity program. Pick up a playbook at any of the Lebanon County libraries and use it to follow clues to letterboxes in county parks.
For teens and adults, the libraries will have summer reading programs around the themes “Get In the Game Read” and “Exercise Your Mind. Read.”
June 13. Registration Begins: Pick up Summer Reading activity folders and Get Outdoors (GO) Lebanon! playbooks.
Wednesday evenings at 6pm for participants.
- June 22 Matt Dodd – Let’s Dance!
- June 29 Kit’s Interactive Theatre – Pioneer Travel on the Oregon Trail
- July 6 To be announced
- July 13 Lancaster Co. Parks – Habitat Games
- July 20 Lancaster Co. Parks – Native American Games
- July 27 To be announced
- July 30 Final Day! All book logs must be returned.
- August 3 The Finish Line party for everyone who has handed in their materials!
Myerstown Community Library Story Times for ages 4-10 will be held on Tuesday mornings at 10am.