On Your Mark, Get Set…Read!
It’s Summer Reading Program Time!
New this year! Get Outdoors (GO) Lebanon!
Explore Lebanon County parks and follow clues to letterboxes. Explore, read, win prizes! For ages 18 & UNDER!
Family Programs – Thursdays at 11am
- June 23 Jay Smar – History Through Folk Music
- June 30 Native American Games – presented by Lancaster Co. Parks Dept.
- July 7 Global Playground – held at Moehlman Field Playground, Park Street, Richland
- July 14 Kids Yoga – Presented by Lynn Kreider of LJ’s Fitness
- July 21 Play Ball! – Indoor Games and Challenges
- July 28 Block Party Wrap Up
Special Evening Programs
- July 12 – 6pm – Wild Edible Plants- presented by Lancaster Co. Parks
- July 25 – 6pm – Butterfly Program for families – presented by Jerry Schneider
Special programs for pre-school children ages 3-5 will be held in the basement at the same time as the school-age programs.
Follow us on facebook: