Smart Start Storytime is a free program for babies birth through two years of age and their parents, grandparents, and caregivers. You and your child will enjoy books, songs, music, and nursery rhymes. It’s a fun way to give your baby a head start on reading and socialization skills. No registration is required, and siblings are welcome!
Smart Start Storytimes will be held at each library on the following days and times:
- Annville: Wednesdays at 10:30am
- Lebanon: Tuesdays at 9:30am NEW DAY AND TIME!
- Matthews: Mondays at 10:30am
- Myerstown: Thursdays at 12:15pm
- Palmyra: Wednesdays at 12:15pm
- Richland: Thursdays at 10:30am
On the following dates:
- September 13 – October 14
- November 7 – December 16 (no storytimes the week of Nov. 22)
- February 28 – March 31
- April 25 – May 26